World Meets Japan – Making new friends in Japan
Are you in Japan and feeling lonely, lost or friend-less? You shouldn’t feel that anymore. Perhaps you’ve been wondering where to meet new people, make good friends and have fun. The truth is that there are multiple ways of doing that and that will help determine the number of friends that you will have.
Here at UFF, we organize parties and events for foreigners and locals who would like to add a new friend to their lives. This has made it easy for foreigners living in Japan to meet at one place with other foreigners as well as locals willing to interact. Regardless of whoever you are and what you do, UFF Japan is a place worth spending some quality time interacting.
How easy is it to make new friends in Japan?
This is a question that most foreigners usually ask themselves before visiting japan. The truth is it depends with how you look for these friends and where you hang out. If you are a student and love to hang out at the campus then you should be meeting new friends there, but if you aren’t making any then it’s time to look for them at some other place.
Most foreigners prefer to use an international event host to mingle and interact with others. There are many reasons for this including the fact that you get to meet dozens of people at one point. This increases the chance for someone to make friends and also not to feel alone.
Should you choose to attend one of these events, why then not try us? We are among the top international party hosts in Japan attracting hundreds of foreigners and locals willing to share and make new friends. We host parties and events across Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Kansai and will also be expanding to other regions soon. Below is a list of things that you will love by joining UFF Japan.
- Make International Friends – The main aim of UFF is to bring people together, let them know each other and above all get to befriend each other.
- Explore the culture of different people- Whether you come from Canada, Africa, Russia or anywhere in the world, UFF is the perfect spot to meet and interact with other people.
- Enjoy learning different languages – Ever wanted to learn a new language? With hundreds of people around the world, you stand a chance to learn with others as you teach them your language too.
- Meeting your life partner – It’s nothing new to hear of someone finding a lover through international parties and events.
- Taste new foods – If you are a foodie and love to taste and give a try to some new bites then UFF Japan is one of those places you should be. Drinks are also plenty and you get to enjoy a variety of them.
- Know more about other people’s religions and their way of life.
How is this different from Social Media?
Among some of the questions that pop up from many people is the essence of having an international party event rather than just do it over an online device.
We can all make friends off social media sites, but if you’ve tried that before then you know that it lacks something in it. The physical interaction with another person is much stronger than what social media has to offer. An ambient environment is good to interact and social media lacks that.
Body language, gestures and posture is an important aspect in bonding and this is only possible when there is a face to face interaction. Things like expressing sense of humor, laughter all have different meanings when compared.
It is easy to understand each other better when in personal contact as compared to how it would have been with social media. By way of example, imagine explaining a point to someone on the social media and when doing it through a face to face meeting. Face to face would clearly offer invaluable interaction and reliable interaction as compared to social media.
Talk of being distracted and it happens every time on the social media. Such could lead to loss of focused interaction which would have been good in a one-on-one meeting.
Besides that many people also feel that social media is wildly ineffective and might be as fun as it would have been with a face to face meeting.
What are the Rules to UFF Japan?
We like to make the events fun and exciting for everyone and to do this, we have set some rules that will let us all enjoy every moment.
- First up, you need to visit with good faith and promise that you will maintain good relation with other guests. The atmosphere must be conducive for others too, so good conduct from everyone isn’t anything debatable.
- You should be of at least 20 years of age and have personal identification documents to avoid any misappropriation and
- No drinks from outside are allowed into the event, unless authorized by UFF Japan staff or organizers.
- Anything illegal is not allowed in the party. This includes weapons and illicit drugs.
- There is no specific dress code required to the party.
- If anyone breaches any of these rules, the person could be held liable for any damages that may arise.
- Sale of goods and sorts of other businesses in the party is not allowed.
You don’t have to feel like a foreigner in japan anymore, if at all you ever did. UFF Japan is the best place to be if you are looking for a friend, partner or just want to learn something about a different culture.
While you can meet friends at a local bar, restaurant or attending ceremonies, it may not be as exciting as it is with international parties. You don’t need to understand Japanese to come to one of our parties. UFF Japan is a no-holds barred party which gives everyone the chance to interact and befriend anyone.
So why not jump into our bandwagon and book yourself a ticket to our events?
Increasing your website traffic is now much easier! Go to And Web Traffic to buy web traffic packages for your business.